Elements manufactured in this technology are characterized by the following parameters:
- weight of the product up to 30% less compared to the production of a laminate in conventional technologies,
- similar mechanical values to a standard laminate of the same thickness,
- the possibility of further processing using standard methods (painting, tooling gluing, etc.)
- flammability in accordance with the European Directive – 95/28 Annex IV, and V – possibility of use in the automotive industry,
- Application for elements and liners both external and internal,
- possibility of connecting and bonding metal adaptations, insulation etc.
- repeatability and supervision of the technological process,
- improved appearance of the product compared to hand lay-up lamination (the detail is smooth on both sides),
- possibility to manufacture the elements in different versions: ‘raw’ gelcoat for painting, ready gelcoat, two-sided gelcoat.