- concept sketches in freehand sketch form,
- boards bid in two-dimensional computer renderings technique (Corel Photopaint and Adobe Photoshop),
- image models in all types of materials (from sketchy models to painted exhibition models)
- drawings (format: pdf, dwg, dxf, etc.),
- 3D digital models (Solid Works, Rhinoceros)
- master models,
- models in any scale,
New challenges are very Important for us. We treat each project individually and approach it with enthusiasm and concentration.
HEAD OF TECHNICAL DEPARTMENT
tel. +48 65 529 91 91 ext. 104
Our seats have been designed to ensure the safety and comfort of travelers. We take into account guidelines on ergonomics, durability, flammability and vandal – resistant under applicable standards in rail vehicles. Thanks to the technology and used raw materials and components we created light, comfortable and durable seats used in electric and diesel multiple units.
We aim to combine attractive design and aesthetics with the requirements and expectations of our customers when designing urban seats. Quality parameters, durability and ergonomics are interwoven with manufacturability solutions and process optimization. As a result hundreds of thousands of seats are mounted in different municipal vehicles for many years.
Due to the increase in demand for police vehicles for detainees on behalf of our clients we have designed and manufactured prison-van casing for vehicles such as Volkswagen T6 and Opel Combo.
Thanks to the properties of fiberglass reinforced polyester laminates we have obtained very functional and aesthetically pleasing interior.
Rickshaw Lotta is a high-class urban vehicle. Its body is made of light and durable polyester and glass fibre laminate. The seats and backrest are coated with the highest quality material selected by the client. The colour of the body and seats is chosen by the client.
– high-performance battery and a possibility of installing solar panels make Lotta much more ecological than any vehicle equipped with combustion engine;
– long distance that may be travelled at one battery charging – approximately 60 kilometres, and short battery charging time – approximately 2 hours;
– high quality of materials used, durable and weather-proof and damage and UV resistant polyester and glass fibre laminate;
– interesting, cool and elegant design;
– open viewing space for passengers;
– ecological product – no carbon dioxide emission